When launching a new fashion brand today there are so many options and choices to be made, and unfortunately going down the wrong path can end up costing a lot of time and money. We want to help you avoid costly mistakes by giving you the right tools to start with and most importantly on how to incorporate sustainability into your brand from the get go.
Through this collaborative project we will work mainly with how to set up your supply chain and set up sustainable practices on how to go from idea to product. We will work in a very structured way to create clear guidelines for this project and for your brand to use in the future.
Mainly we want to take some of the struggles away from being a new brand, by giving very easy to use tools and helping weed out the unnecessary work from the crucially important.
No matter the amount of experience level you come to the table with, we will guide you through the first stages of starting a fashion brand, so you can launch your first collection with success.
- Defining your business and brand
- Sustainable design process tools
- Setting up quality technical documents to ensure quality production
- Sourcing prefered textiles and trim
- Finding low MOQ manufactures
- Calculating the prices that will ensure your profit
- Short and long term sustainable strategies
- A helpful hand on how to launch your new brand